Organizations in every industry are realizing the importance of improving their supply chain processes. In doing so, they are reviewing procedures to introduce cost-avoidance models and implement best practices to create additional revenue streams by properly managing their excess inventory.
Common in the high-tech field, excess inventory and obsolete and end-of-life (EOL) products can rapidly lose recovery value as the materials sit dormant. With new technology continuously being introduced, the velocity of turning surplus electronic components and finished systems into recovered value is essential.
Micro-Found's supply chain solutions offer original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), contract manufacturers (CMs) and original design manufacturers (ODMs) flexible processes with attention to detail to help reduce costs, increase returns and drive recovery revenue - all within a full suite of solutions that are competitive, sustainable and scalable in virtually any environment or geography.
Micro-Found's excess inventory management solutions include:
- Quickly turning surplus components and finished systems into recovered value
- Meet all global environmental compliance standards
- Competitive, sustainable and scalable solutions
- Flexible purchasing solutions
- Established reputation
- Rigorous quality inspections
- Global footprint and systems to match supply and demand
Whether you are looking to turn end-of-life or excess inventory, customer returns or defective product quickly, Micro-Found can design and implement a solution that will maximize value recovery and velocity while adhering to all global environmental compliance standards for your surplus electronic components.
Depending upon your specific needs, Micro-Found can implement flexible solutions through:
To maximize asset value recovery, Micro-Found utilizes a unique targeted marketing approach, leveraging a global sales infrastructure. Our dedicated team of professionals leverage our preferred status with top-tier OEMs, EMS and repair depots to bring a wide range of technology products to market - on a global scale. And our targeted marketing approach to electronic components surplus enables us to match supply and demand by taking various parameters into account, including product condition, origin and forecast demand.
- Outright buy programs - Mirco-Found purchases your excess and obsolete inventory and remarkets it through our global sales channels.
- Consignment programs - Micro-Found partners with your organization to take consignment of excess inventory. Materials are then remarketed through our global sales channels, with proceeds returned through a mutually agreed upon shared revenue program.
- Demand opportunity - Micro-Found provides the quickest time to market while clients maintain possession of their inventory throughout the sales process. Features include a global infrastructure, marketing expertise and demand creation through our established end-user customer network.